First Day of School begins August 13, 2021.
Back to School Protocols:
- SJA will be requiring masks for all students, faculty, and staff during the school day.
- Families will be notified if there is a positive COVID-19 case reported to the school while adhering to all privacy laws.
- Contact tracing will occur to identify any close contacts and quarantining of close contacts will occur as outlined in the Return to School Plan.
Drop Off Process/Locations and Student Parking
The map shows the morning arrival process and drop-off spots. All students will be checked for proper dress code including the required facemask.
Students must park in one of the designated student parking areas (see map). Parking is on a first-come, first-served basis and a parking permit is required to park on campus. Overflow parking is available behind Canales Field. Parking permits may be purchased in the finance office. There are no reserved spots. Parking permits are $50 and there are only 75 available. To purchase a parking permit please email email@example.com.
Health & Safety Expectations for SJA Students, Families, & Staff
All members of the SJA community have a shared responsibility to prevent the spread of COVID-19. In an effort to facilitate a safe return to campus we ask that you comply with the following health and safety procedures:
- Comply with federal, state, and local orders.
- Stay home if you're sick.
- Stay home if you think you've been exposed.
- Wear a face covering.
- Practice physical distancing.
- Practice excellent hygiene by washing or sanitizing your hands as often as possible.
- Limit social interactions.
- Avoid unnecessary travel.