How to Apply:
Step 1. Submit your application on SJA's online system.
- Create Account: Click on the ONLINE APPLICATION button and go to APPLY NOW
- You will be asked for your email address and a password (create your own).
- Complete the online Application Form
- Provide all necessary information asked on the online application for the sections regarding STUDENT, PARENTS, SPECIAL SERVICES, and FAMILY INFORMATION, and REQUIREMENTS.
Step 2. Upload the following documents: (either mail or email your documents to us, or upload them into your application portal)
- copy of previous year and most recent report card
- copy of most recent standardized test scores (IOWA, STAR, etc.)
- Student photo (School picture)
Step 3. Two letters of recommendation. Electronic letters of recommendation requests can be sent from SJA’s online system before you submit the application.
- Provide student's English and Math teachers' email
Step 4. Question & Video
- Question: Applicants (students) must answer the indicated question in a well-written paragraph (4-6 sentences).
- Video: Applicants (students) must record a 90-second video answering the designated prompt.
**All videos must be emailed to email@example.com before the application deadline(s).
Step 5. Pay the application fee. (Application waivers are available to qualifying students: for more information please call the Admissions Office at (956)542-3581 ext.359)
- Priority Application: November 20, 2020 ($25)
- Regular Application: December 4, 2020 ($50)
- Late Application: Submissions after December 4, 2020 ($75)
Your application will be complete when you have correctly submitted the online application, all required documents, and the video.
**The online application, documentation, and letters of recommendation must be submitted in order to be considered for tuition assistance.
The application for tuition assistance is a separate online application through Facts Management. To learn more about tuition assistance, click here. To apply for tuition assistance, click here. For families applying for tuition assistance, award amounts will be notified on a first-come, first-served basis. The application for tuition assistance is available on November 1.
Acceptance letters will be mailed as follows:
- For the students who meet the November 20th & December 4th deadlines, letters are mailed in January.
- For incoming applications received after the December 4th deadline, acceptance letters will be mailed as students are accepted on a rolling basis.
- Once accepted, a $650 deposit is required to enroll, thereby securing their student’s spot in their class.
- If you have any questions, feel free to contact the Office of Admissions at (956)542-3581 ext. 359 or firstname.lastname@example.org