Remember to Click HERE for All Updates Regarding Face-to-Face Instruction and Distance Learning.
Click One of the Links Below for Important Information Regarding Textbooks, Student Email Accounts, the First Day of School, and Lunch Operations.
"At the core of our being we desire to love and be loved. We long for belonging, solidarity, the chance to share our lives and the opportunity to change our circumstances."
Water from the Rock
Welcome current Bloodhound parents! We are extremely happy that you made a decision on behalf of your children to give them the best education that is offered in the lower Rio Grande Valley. We believe that by making this decision, you are committed to being part of the team that endeavors to form students into global thinking, well-educated, faithful young adults.
As part of this team, we believe in keeping lines of communication open to better serve our families. This is the page that you will go to when you need to find important information regarding your student(s). In addition to this page, we also disseminate important information via other platforms facilitated by Saint Joseph Academy such as:
- Text messages via AdminPlus Notify
- SJA Bloodhound Families (a closed group for current families only; requires administrator approval)
- E-mail blasts from email@example.com via Constant Contact
Stay Connected with SJA on Social Media!
Online learning begins August 31 and will continue until September 28. Please see the attached letter from Bishop Daniel Flores regarding the reopening plans for Catholic schools in the Diocese of Brownsville. We will be sharing further details and information in the coming days.
To re-enroll for the 2020-2021 school year:
1. Click on the red button found above: Bloodhound Account.
2. Use your email and password to access your account.
3. Click on Student Enrollment Form
4. Complete and submit the form (no payment needed at this point).